The ongoing adventures of Karen and Dave as they travel to places far and exotic!!
posted by daveojeda @ 7:40 AM
oh my ghandi, is that picture of the bay real? wow.
That top picture of the boats in the water is unreal! It looks like something you would only dream about! Do you guys realize how lucky you are??!!!love,gloria
I'm going to stop by your house and look in the windows, I think you are both home, downloading these fabulous pics from the net and doctoring them in photoshop!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
oh my ghandi, is that picture of the bay real? wow.
That top picture of the boats in the water is unreal! It looks like something you would only dream about! Do you guys realize how lucky you are??!!!
love,
gloria
I'm going to stop by your house and look in the windows, I think you are both home, downloading these fabulous pics from the net and doctoring them in photoshop!
Post a Comment
<< Home